Best Essay Titles About Friendship: 20 Unique Examples
The main rule for writing an essay on any topic is to get the title right first. In this case you are to write an essay on friendship. Straightaway there are so many topics under this main heading. Twenty possibilities are listed below. But the key to your success is to find the topic or slant or angle on the topic which best suits you.
Ask yourself these questions. Do I like the topic? Do I have any personal stories about this topic I could write about? Is the topic I like so popular that many other students have already written about it?
You want to try and be unique. That gives you an edge because the person marking your work will not have to wade through an essay which has been written a million times before. Look at the following and see if one or more really appeal. Sometimes an essay which almost appeals can be used in a brainstorming session to get the perfect essay title.
- What life lessons can you learn from friendship?
- Should friendship be for life and if not, why not?
- Is it possible to become friends with the wrong people?
- Can a person have too many friends?
- What does the saying, “With friends like these, who needs enemies” mean?
- Why do we mean when we say a friend is like a book you can open time and again?
- Can you have more than one best friend?
- What happens to a person who loses their best friend?
- What are some ways to build and strengthen a friendship?
- Are there any rules about friendship and, if so, what are they?
- How would you describe a good friend?
- Can a friend lead you astray and, if they do, what happens next?
- Can you be a friend with someone on a virtual basis?
- What makes a person a friend for life and is there a set formula which always works?
- What should you do when a friend lets you down?
- What are the benefits of friendship?
- Should you look for friends or allow fate to decide?
- What does the word ‘friend’ mean on social media?
- What are some reasons why good friends fall out?
- What role does a friend play when someone suffers a great loss?